Notice of AGM
The Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on Thursday 24 th June 2021 at 6.30pm via Zoom or in person at the Royal Aeronautical Society, No. 4 Hamilton Place, London, W1J 7BQ to transact the following business:-
- To receive the Report of the Directors and the audited financial statements for the year ended 28 February 2021.
- To approve the Directors’ remuneration as set out in the financial statements for the year ended 28 February 2021.
- To re-elect Rachel Azcona a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Richard Merriam a Director of the Company.
- To re-appoint Crowe U.K. LLP as auditor to the Company and to authorise the Directors to fix the auditor’s remuneration.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
R C AZCONA
DIRECTOR & COMPANY SECRETARY
27 May 2021
As always, the Board will welcome all questions at the meeting, and for Zoom participants, any written questions can be submitted in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
An A shareholder entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend, speak and vote on their behalf. Holders of more than one A ordinary share may appoint one or more proxies which would be used in the event of a poll, however only one proxy can be appointed to exercise the rights attached to any one A ordinary share. A proxy need not be a shareholder of the Company. The instrument appointing a proxy (see attached) must be deposited at the registered office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for holding the meeting. Return of a completed form of proxy will not preclude an A shareholder from attending and voting personally at the meeting, instead of the proxy/proxies.
A shareholders will be given an opportunity to raise any matters relating to the financial statements and the operations of the Company.
AGM RSVP Form
Please complete and submit
by Wednesday 9 June 2021